Morals Are Optional is a digital version of the card game "Cards Against Humanity" written using LibGDX and More Controllers Please. The webpages are written with jQuery. Currently the application runs on desktop (Win/Mac/Linux) and android.
How It Works.
One device runs the app, all other devices connect to the game using the devices web browser.
In this example the game is running on a tablet. Brian, Billy and Bob have all typed in the displayed address into their phones' browser. As they are only connecting via a browser, any device can be used (Android, Apple, Blackberry, Windows etc)
New in Alpha 0.7
- Added mcp.rocks, no more need to type in IP address
- Updated layout of screens
- Added ability to remove players
- Added Rando!
- Other bug fixes
Please Help Us Drive Development!
Setups (ways of playing).
- Standard - Requires 1 dedicated machine to be the screen, this machine will run the app (Android or PC). All users will connect to the game using any devices browser.
- No Dedicated Screen - One player will launch the app (Android or PC) and then connect to game using their devices own web browser. All other players will connect to the game using any devices browser. In this setup there will be no main screen, but it is not required.
- External Dedicated Screen - Setup the game the same as the "No Dedicated Screen" setup. Then using a device you want to display the main screen on connect to the app and chose the "table" screen. This works well on smart TVs or something like that.